Place holder post.
I am not claiming any great website, formatting, advertising, or general blogging finesse.
But I can spot what's next from a year or more away. And what's next is always gonna be big.
My first official Gonna Be Big forecast:
Gochujang - a korean hot pepper paste
As noted above, this is a place holder post. My husband said I should start blogging about my spot-on Gonna Be Big forecasts. I've had my eye on this one for months. Might as well put it down.
OH! While I'm at it -- girly styles. They are coming. Not soon, maybe still a couple of years away. But girly styles will slowly take the spotlight away from masculine wear for adult women. Lace, and bows, and ruffles for sophisticated adult women. It's coming. I can't wait.
I am not claiming any great website, formatting, advertising, or general blogging finesse.
But I can spot what's next from a year or more away. And what's next is always gonna be big.
My first official Gonna Be Big forecast:
Gochujang - a korean hot pepper paste
As noted above, this is a place holder post. My husband said I should start blogging about my spot-on Gonna Be Big forecasts. I've had my eye on this one for months. Might as well put it down.
OH! While I'm at it -- girly styles. They are coming. Not soon, maybe still a couple of years away. But girly styles will slowly take the spotlight away from masculine wear for adult women. Lace, and bows, and ruffles for sophisticated adult women. It's coming. I can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment